WHAT CROSSFIT MARTHA’S VINEYARD WILL OFFER YOU
- Small-group, semi-private classes provide a careful and customized approach to your unique fitness abilities and goals.
- Certified trainers teach you new functional movements and motivate you throughout the process at a fraction of the cost of individual personal training.
- Short workouts lasting typically under 20 minutes.
- Organic fitness: use your body’s bio-mechanics to achieve results that help you in the real world.
- Variety: you will never be bored because our workouts are rarely repeated.
- Measurable results which improve over time and increase performance in any sport(s) in which you compete.
- Camaraderie: You will form friendships and receive support and encouragement from fellow athletes.
- Free fitness assessments investigate any deficiencies you may have (e.g. previous injury, flexibility issues, structural weaknesses). Assessments include weight & measurements, basic fitness test, movement screen and before/after photos. Assessments are done every 8 weeks. Please note assessments are free with any membership but done by appointment only.
- Corrective flexibility strategies are individually assigned and movement patterns are retaught to help restore the body to optimal alignment, both pain and injury free.